Friday, January 20, 2012

Look at me, I`m flying!












For people who know that they have flying dreams, I`m sure you`ll be able to relate to this dream.

If you like the excerpt, please tweet the page and by all means, read all the other dream adventure stories available at: http://amzn.to/t3ZKcP



The Parthenon

I was at a well attended party at a Parthenon-type structure which had a long roof set over white marble columns. The ceiling at this marvelous place was about 60 feet high and at the top of the columns where the roof was joined there were several dramatic but beautiful gargoyles. The room was partitioned in half and I was in the half with all the people. It was standing room only. The atmosphere was very festive and I wanted to entertain the guests. I floated above the crowd and did some acrobatic maneuvers in the air about 20 feet up. I did a few somersaults, figure eights, and flew in wide circles for everyone to observe and enjoy. I requested some upbeat music and then began to air dance. I flew higher so that I could spin around, dive down, and fly back up again. All that activity made me feel a little too warm. Without stopping the air dancing, I took off some clothes one piece at a time and watched as each piece fell so far to the ground. I sensed that the crowd approved of my striptease performance even though I still wearing a bathing suit and ballet slippers.

After a while, I wanted to

No comments:

Post a Comment