Friday, February 17, 2012

It`s all in a dream...











"Sorority Girls Gone Rogue"

My hairstylist became the campus confident and was a very well liked person. I had just moved into a sorority house instead of living in one of the dorms. The head of the sorority house was mean and devious. She pretended to be everyone`s friend only to be better equipped to back stab and undermine them every chance she got. When I first moved in, I didn`t know any of this. She approached me in her usual fake friendly way and she invited me to her room and offered me some drinks. It turned out that drinking was a violation of campus policy and could cause expulsion. The mean girl saw the opportunity to get me in trouble with the school.

I went to the campus confident/hairstylist to see if she could help me. But each time I tried to talk to her, there was a crowd around her all talking at the same time. It was impossible to reach her for help. I tried several times to catch up with her when there wasn`t the usual crowd around her. Then one time I ran in front of all the other people into the room where she was headed and just  

slammed the door behind me. We were finally alone except for her niece who was sitting near her desk. This was the best I was going to get, so I spilled my guts and told her about the situation. She was sympathetic and thought she could help me, but made no promises.

I needed a back up plan and invited a guy to my room who was known to be savvy and have effective strategies. Most of all, he was a good sneak. I said to him: “You have to


See the rest of this story and other at http://amzn.to/t3ZKcP

No comments:

Post a Comment